Get Guaranteed Small Business Loans and Find funding through Small Business Administration USA
What is Small Business Administration USA and how it helps Small Businesses?
The main role of Small Business Administration USA is to help American people start, build and grow businesses through an established network of field offices and partnerships with public and private organizations whether its helping any entrepreneur in securing a business loan or with market research for setting up a new business.
SBA or the United States Small Business Administration is an independent agency of the federal government that was setup way back in 1953 to assist and protect the interest of the small businesses, to preserve free competitive enterprise and to strengthen the overall economy of the nation. SBA works closely with the entrepreneurs and small businesses as they are critical to the nation’s economic recovery, in building the nation’s future and helping the USA compete in today’s global marketplace.
General Information About Small Business Administration USA:
- Office Locations– At least one office in each US state
- Small Business Development Centers– 900 locations
- Women Business Centers– 110 across US
- Serves over 1 million Entrepreneurs and small business annually with free counselling and training programs
SBA was created under the Small Business act of 1953 enacted by the congress on july 30. In the year 1958, congress enacted the Small Business Investment Act to facilitate investment opportunities, lending and loan options for the small businesses.
The Small Business Resource magazine is the most comprehensive guide published quarterly by the Small Business Administration USA in which you can find all the information related to counseling, training, capital, contracting, disaster assistance, business advocacy, local directories and more.
Small Business Administration USA provides various services to the small businesses and entrepreneurs:
Before we dig any further it is important to note here that Small Business Administration is open to all businesses but its business loan services are only available for the Small Businesses.
Now let’s try to figure out what all services SBA provides to the Small Business owners.
SBA Guarantees Loans to the Small Business Owners and Individuals looking for funding startups
- Demand: Do people really need your products or services that you want to offer?
- Market Size: How many people really need your products or services?
- Economic Trends: What’s the average income of people and spending ability
- Location: Where your customers live and how your business can reach them?
- Competition: Are there other similar services or businesses selling similar products?
- Pricing: How to strategically price your products and services identifying the alternatives that customers pay for.