Are you a roofing contractor in the US? Roofing business is highly competitive especially in larger cities such as Los Angeles, California, where so many roofing contractors are competing with each other on a daily basis to get more roofing jobs. As a business owner your roofing contracting business might be suffering due to the lack of quality roofing leads and solid marketing or you may have tried online marketing, paid advertising with Adwords or search engine optimization but failed. Well, not anymore! With a big online presence solution built in the CLOUD, marketing for roofing contractors ensures that your business website generates exclusive roofing leads every month when you work with the best roofing leads generation company.
- There are approx. 104,914, roofing contractors in the US as of 2019 and roofing industry has recorded a growth rate of 5.4% from 2014 – 2019.
- The median annual wage for roofers was $39,970 in May 2018.
How inbound Marketing for Roofing contractors gets qualified local roofing leads?
Table of Contents
Every business relies on marketing to bring in more sales leads and increase booked jobs and so does the roofing contractors. Have you ever thought how a top roofing contractor in Los Angeles generates so much business? Well, it’t not because they offer great services for better pricing, it’s because they rely on lead generation strategies for roofing contractors that are effective and powerful in generating quality roofing leads month-on-month. A solid marketing strategy is a mix of internet marketing and targeted email marketing campaigns to grow your business.
- $15/month exclusive roofing leads from ADVANTON and roofing contractor marketing program is uniquely equipped to bring over 10 guaranteed roofing leads each month and US $200,000 in annual roofing sales.
In order to grow your local roofing business in the US, you need leads for for roofing contractors and that starts with a strong web presence. All-in-one-CLOUD solution is a perfect example of local marketing and a big web presence especially designed for local contractors.
- Roofing Website – Build a mobile friendly Website for Roofing company to reach out to the local customers looking for roofing contractors.
- Google Business Listing – Create a Google Business Page for roofing company with your business name, phone number and address.
- Content Marketing – Create and publish helpful and relevant content related to the roofing industry problems and that address real problems of your customers.
- Get reviews – Ask customers leave reviews on your local business listings to build online reputation and rank higher in local search results. Also submit your website to various other review sites to collect reviews from customers and this also helps in increasing roofing business visibility.
- Submit your website to the online directories and create directory listings to help search engines find your business and web pages quickly. This also helps in getting quality backlinks to your website.
- Optimize your website for roofing company and pages for local search that targets local customers within your vicinity. Also optimize your local listings for Google Local and Google places.
- You can consider investing in Pay per click advertising but as a small business owner you should focus more on search marketing and organic growth as it won’t burn a whole in your pocket and bring in leads for free.
- Create your roofing business profile page on different social media platforms to spread a word about your roofing business and social signals also improve organic search results.
- Email Marketing – Every lead generation marketing campaign should focus on email marketing to drive more leads. It’s surprising how many roofing contractors don’t have an email marketing campaign set up. Companies that use email marketing to nurture leads generate 50% more sales-ready leads and at a 33% lower cost.
- Attend Local Trade shows and Local Chamber of Commerce events – Events organized by Local Chamber of Commerce brings local business owners in a community together and provides an opportunity to network with local business owners. It’s also a great way to meet property managers, developers, and architects all which can refer you lots of business. You can introduce yourself and see if there are businesses looking for roofing contractors.
- Partnerships and Strategic Alliances – There are a lot of roofing contractors that have formed partnerships with market leading names such as Home Depot and Lowe’s and used them to serve their clients. If you are woman owned business in contracting business then you should join Association of women contractors to network with other businesses.
“Tile Work South Bay” a local tile contractor in Los Angeles has grown over 40% in a year by creating online presence with ADVANTON. It generates tile installation leads every week and has also grown online business beyond San Pedro city.
Percentage of local searches by people looking for a local roofing contractor or a similar service
Over 60% of Americans search for a product of service provider online which suggests that any local contractor not having it’s business information online or not having a website is losing huge business opportunity on a daily basis.
Every moment people are searching for contractors for roofing, plumbing, electricians, flooring etc. but the questions is how to market your roofing business so that local customers can find you online? Generate roofing leads can be a struggle if you are working with some lousy or tradition pay per lead company.
Growing organically helps your roofing company flourish over the years to come and you never run out of roofing leads.
How to get started with lead generation for roofing contractors?
It’s very simple to get started with ADVANTON and grow your roofing business organically just like 10000 other small businesses have grown. With a strong online presence for roofing company and roofing sales strategies that are focused on reputation management and bringing in exclusive roofing leads, your roofing business will grow within few weeks.
Common Question about Roofing leads
Q: How to market your roofing company?
A: Marketing a roofing company or roofing contracting business needs a solid strategy. While the word-of-mouth help find prospects initially but in the longer run you need to define your roofing company’s unique characteristics, target audience and area of service to generate qualified roofing leads on a regular basis.
Q: How to increase roofing business sales?
A: Well, there’s no definitive answer to this question as different roofing contractors have different strategies. You would never know what works for you to generate leads and business and what not until you try. But engaging with a professional roofing leads generation company will definitely help you increase roofing business sales.
Q: How much do roofing contractors make?
A: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics hourly wages for a roofing contractor is between US $12.31 to $31.18. While the annual income is between US $25,590 to US $64,860.
Percentile wage estimates for this occupation:
Q: How to grow roofing contracting business?
A: Most of the small business owners which includes roofing contractors also, do not have a strong only presence for roofing company. For growing roofing business, contractors should focus on online marketing strategies that could generate roofing leads on a consistent basis.
Q: How much do roofing leads cost?
A: Roofing leads cost between $5 to $30 per lead if you are working with a lead generation company on a per lead basis. But if you engage with a roofing leads generation company on a subscription basis such as ADVANTON, then it will cost you $99/month for unlimited roofing leads.
$15/mth – Website for roofing company + Free Business Emails + Success Marketing 365 days
As a Small Business Online Presence solutions company, our technology solves the most challenging sales and marketing for roofing contractors in the US to generate guaranteed roofing leads.
Local leads for roofing contractors and companies. Lead generation company for roofing business, local customers for roofing contractors, get roofing leads in Florida, Texas, Maryland, New Jersey, California, USA. Roofing contractor marketing, guaranteed roofing leads, reliable roofing leads, commercial roofing marketing and cheapest roofing leads.
Call: 205-624-7254 or Fill out the form on the right to get started on journey towards sales, leads for roofing contractors, and growth of your roofing business.