As an entrepreneur or a business owner you must have read several books about business management, entrepreneurship and time management but have read “The Mafia Manager“? If not, then you should grab a copy of that book to gain wisdom and knowledge of some of the best business management techniques from one of the world’s first and best organized conglomerates. The Mafia Manager shuns theoretical verbiage and instead presents the pragmatism and guiding philosophy of the leadership that founded and captained “The Silent Empire” through its centuries of expansion and success. Best gangster quotes about life.
In this post we want to share with you 43 famous mafia quotes about life and business from The Mafia Manager. These are just few very famous mafia quotes about life and business but what is contained in The Mafia Manager is incomparable and highly valuable for entrepreneurs to achieve accelerated business growth.
The Mafia Manager can be read several times because its lesson can be applied to business and life in general. You can use the lessons learned from The Mafia Manager to improve both your personal life and strengthen your business.
The Mafia Manager is a book containing the distilled wisdom of men who have managed one of the largest, most profitable and long lived cartels in the history of capitalism. The Mafia Manager gathers for the first time in one book the knowledge and percepts of the ruthless bosses whose genius at organization and management contributed far more to profitability and growth than the brute strength or conventional wisdom of the legitimate CEO.
So if you are ready to learn from the unconventional wisdom of The Mafia Manager; then read on as I share with you 43 famous quotes about life and business from The Mafia Manager.
Mafia Manager – 43 Best Famous Gangster Quotes About Life
- If you think and act solely for your own benefit, you will reach the top.
- Beginner’s rule – Keep your mouth shut, your eyes open, your fly zipped and do what you are told.
- He who can never endure the bad will never see the good.
- To survive, be patient – watch, listen and say little. To win, be patient – survive, plan, and then strike swiftly.
- What you can’t buy, you can steal (but don’t get caught), and what you can’t buy or steal, you can beat out of someone, metaphorically, of course…
- Friends are not as important as family. Do not confuse the loyalty of friendship with the bond of blood.
- A man without enemies is a man without qualities. Even Jesus Christ had many enemies.
- If you can’t win by fighting fair, fight foul. Or have a third party do your fighting.
- God will provide, but you must provide till he does.
- You can be rich without knowing how to be powerful but you cannot be powerful without money.
- Business comes first, before anything else. Nothing gets in the way, not even wife or girlfriend.
- Don’t become involved in any office political battle without first asking yourself, ‘What’s in it for me?’ and then ‘What’s in it for them?
- If you must lie, be brief.
- For peace to reign, be ready for war.
- When stumped for a solution to a particularly difficult problem, look to the past for a solution.
- A thousand enemies is not enough; a single enemy is. There is nothing as a ‘harmless’ enemy.
- The best friend of a hungry buzzard is a dead horse. That is in another way of saying; even the son of a bitch has his uses.
- Do business with strangers as if they were brothers and with brothers as if they were strangers.
- If you can genuinely and sincerely fake honesty, you’ll be a success, never doubt it.
- The golden rule of business – Whoever has the most power makes the rules and takes the gold.
- Mind your own business, but keep your eyes on other successful businesses. If your neighbor gets up early, you get earlier.
- Never give business advice to another that doesn’t profit you and your own interest.
- In the free enterprise system, it is big thieves hanging the little ones all the time.
43 Famous Mafia Quotes about Life and Business from the Mafia Manager
24. When you make an example of someone, make sure that everyone knows what the lesson is. Punish one, teach a hundred.
25. Never worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow, you might inherit a million dollars or be run over by a truck. Or inherit a million dollars and be run over by a truck.
26. Be prepared for betrayal from anyone on your staff, but especially from those you have the most trust in.
27. Every betrayal must be repaid as quickly and as publicly as possible. If you should let a betrayal go unpunished, you are through as a leader.
28. Remember, not even a machine is 100 percent efficient. Don’t expect the humans who work for you to be.
29. Don’t be too familiar with your followers; it may at first inspire affection but eventually, like all familiarity; it will breed contempt.
30. Don’t encourage overtime. Tell your people that the best way to impress you is to do a great job in the time allotted for it and then go home and relax.
31. Don’t hire more than two members of the same household and never hire lovers, no matter how necessary their skills maybe.
32. Never hire someone of the opposite sex in hopes of future erotic reward, unless all you want to do is look. But which of us ever stopped there?
33. The only person you can ever trust completely ever, under any circumstances is yourself.
34. People respond from greed, people respond out of fear. That is human nature.
35. Treat a stranger as a friend; trust him as you would a stranger.
36. Be wary of people who talk too much, this is frequently a symptom of the compulsive liar.
37. Men may be bribed in a variety of coin.
38. Being kind or a nice guy never put a carpet on anyone’s office floor. If you want to be loved, buy a beagle.
39. Do not criticize beyond necessity and seldom in public. Always precede criticism with a few words of praise.
40. You can get bad advice from good friends, very bad advice from very good friends.
41. You cultivate the loyalties of others by showing them that their profit lies where yours does.
42. Some of your employees are going to steal from you. It is human nature, count on it.
43. Staring, by most humans and all dogs, is taken as an unfriendly, even menacing, act.
44. Lets your adversary talk, when he has finished let talk some more.
Well, these are all the mafia manager quotes about life and business, if you have read the book and have other facts that we have missed in the above post then do let us know in the comments below.
Note: Advanton helps over 10000 Small Businesses generate 100% Leads and Income every month. Get a Free Business Website, Free emails and Success Online marketing Apps with All-in-one CLOUD. Join thousands of small businesses that succeeded with a strong online presence for free.