Six Key things for Small Business owners to Succeed in today’s digital era
In today’s digital market you need a strong online presence in order to succeed with your small business. As a small business owner you already take a lot of risk everyday and not having a professional business image online puts you at a greater risk of failing in your venture.
There are several reasons for this:
- Not having a domain name registered under your business name means you do not have any web presence and the prospects would never come to know about your business.
- Not having a website for your small business means you are not reaching local customers that are searching online for a similar business like yours.
- Not having business emails means you cannot communicate professionally with your customers.
- No initiative towards online marketing and advertising means that users won’t be able to discover your website online and you won’t generate leads for your business.
- Not having a Mobile App for your Small Business puts you at a greater risk of losing business and revenues as users and customers expect a mobile app from a professionally managed business.
- Not having social media presence on websites such as Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin isolates your small business in today’s digital economy.
So, what are the six key things for small business owners in order to succeed and start generating a healthy income every month?
Six key things for small business owners to succeed online:
1) Register a domain name – You must register a domain name for your small business as it all starts with your business name on the web. e.g. www.yourcompany.com orwww.xyzcompany.com. You must register your domain name same your business name otherwise anyone else would do and then you can’t do anything about it.
2) Website Development – You need to build a professional small business website in order to start building your online presence and be found by the customers online. There are many companies on the internet today that create your website for free such as web.com & Advanton.
There are free website builder tools also available for as low as $5/month with the help of which you can create your website simply by dragging and dropping the content and images.
Out of Six key things for small business owners, website development should be a top priority to build your online presence.
3) Business emails – Instead of communicating with your customers through generic email IDs such as gmail or yahoo, you must have business emails same as your domain name. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. It makes your business look more professional and managed and help you communicate more professionally with your customers.
4) Online Marketing – You must focus on Search Engine Optimization of your website to ensure that your website is visible in all major search engines and your potential customers can find your website while searching for a keyword phrases. Without SEO and online marketing you cannot expect your website to generate leads for your business. Online marketing brings in business and revenues and you don’t need to spend heavily on it. $50 – $100 every month can do wonders for your small business.
5) Mobile App development – Having a mobile presence from your business and Services makes it easier for you to reach out to a wider audience. Having a mobile app on Google Play store and iphone app store enables you to maximize the exposure for your small business. You can also directly engage with your customers by sending push notifications in real time on their smart phones. You can have a mobile app for your small business for as low as $25.
6) Social Media Presence – Create Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin pages for your small business to reach out to a large number of active users on these websites. You can share posts relevant to your business or industry with the users or tweet about something new or interesting that you are offering to the consumers to increase engagement. Social media can prove to be a promising platform for your small business if you engage with the users by sharing relevant and interesting content.
As a small business owner you can enjoy the benefits of being your own boss, control the finances and manage your time the way you want to but ignoring the basic elements that is needed in today’s digital environment to succeed can be devastating for your small business.
You must focus on building a strong web presence as it can help you acquire customers quickly and bring in revenues that you need initially you keep things going on smoothly. Focus on the above mentioned six points are those are the basic things that you need in order to start building your online presence.
Feeling Motivated after reading our guide to ‘Six key things for small business owners’ to succeed online? You can get a free Website Development, Free Mobile App development, Free Business emails, CRM and free online marketing that guarantees 100% income for your small business business every month.
Call US +1(205)624 7254 | EUROPE +44(203)695 0021 or leave a message to get started with our Free online presence solutions in the CLOUD for small business owners. Join a pool of over 10000 small businesses that generate guaranteed income every month with our Free online presence solutions.