Portable toilets are common wherever indoor plumbing is not available and also at events and functions. Porta Potty or Portable Toilets can be placed temporarily at any place and it can be setup quickly. There are a lot of names for these modern outhouses. Potable Toilets have many names such as porta potties, porta toilets, portable outhouses or portable restrooms. They provide convenience to the workers at construction sites as well as to the crowds at outdoor events and functions. If you are looking to rent porta potty then in this post you’ll find complete details about Portable Toilet Rental Cost in 2024.
Portable Toilet Rental Industry Facts & Figures
Table of Contents
The global portable toilets market was valued at US$ 18,200.8 million in 2018, and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 3.5% over the forecast period (2019–2027).
North America held a significant market share in the global portable toilet market in 2018, owing to rising number of construction activities that require portable toilets on their construction site for workers.
Some of the major players operating in the global portable toilet market include NuConcepts, Satellite, Sanitech, Polyjohn Enterprises, Camco Manufacturing, Inc., and others.Businesswire.com
On average, portable toilet rental cost runs anywhere between $65 to $100 per day. Rental cost also depends on the location, for example, if you are renting a Portable toilet in a big city it may cost more compared to small city. However, the cost for a single standard portable toilet may be estimated at $150 to $250 or more for a weekend. Handicap-accessible portable toilet could cost $200 to $300 per weekend. A deluxe portable toilet rental may cost $395 to $795 per weekend. If you want to rent porta potty for the whole month then price comes down significantly to $200 to $400 per month or more depending on how often the unit needs to be cleaned. Cleaning costs sometimes may add upto the rental costs, so keep that in mind as well.
These portable restrooms provide convenience to the workers and other people at these locations:
- Construction sites
- Outdoor events such as Weddings & Functions
- Car Races
- Running Races
- Music concerts
- Camping trips
How much is the cost to rent a Porta Potty?
The cost to rent a Porta Potty is between $65 to $100 per day. This is the cost on per day basis for Renting a Portable Toilet.
How much is the cost to rent a Portable Toilet for long-term?
Sometimes, businesses and companies require Portable Toilets for longterm such as on the construction sites and in that case you may expect a huge price cut in the rental cost of Portable Toilet. Apart from the rental cost, there are additional costs as well such as pickup and delivery costs and cleaning costs. Many Portable Toilet rental companies include cleaning costs in the rental prices but transportation charges are always charged separately. When you are renting portable toilets for long-term, you can negotiate for prices with the rental company as long-term rental rates are different from per day or per week costs.
Portable Toilet Rental companies often pass on the cost savings to the customers if they don’t require cleaning of the toilets often. Generally, Porta Potty services offer cleaning service once a month and it is included in the rental costs and if you do not ask for more than once a month cleaning service then cost savings are passed on to you. Therefore, you may be able to keep a portable toilet on site for $200 to $400 per month per unit if you rent toilets for long-term and the units only need to be cleaned once a month. The more cleaning service you require, higher will be the rental cost.
However, it is important to decide how many portable toilets you require before contacting a rental company. It’s a good idea to calculate how many portable toilets to rent so that you don’t end up wasting money neither you run short of toilets if there are larger number of people that would use the Porta Potty.
There’s a simple rule to figure out how many Portable Toilets to rent. One portable toilet is enough for every 50 people for a one day event. If the event goes over night or lasts a couple of days then you should double the number of toilets. Therefore, if the event will be for more than 24 hours or so then there should be 2 portable toilets for every 50 people.
- 1 Portable Toilet – 50 People (One Day-8 hours or Less)
- 2 Portable Toilets- 50 People (More than one day)
10 Proven Portable Restroom Rental Tips to save costs
Advantages Of Portable Toilets
Portable toilets offer both convenience and Savings but there are several other advantages associated with them such as:
- Compliance with Local Laws: There are several buildings and locations that do not have enough toilets for the people gathered at an event or a function and in such cases Portable Toilets fill the gap and tend to be very useful for the organizers of the event. All states in the U.S. have laws governing the number of toilets that must be present at construction sites and venues. The presence of portable toilets allows businesses and venues to have the number of toilets necessary to ensure that their employees and guests are comfortable at all times and also stay in compliance with local state laws.
- Convenience: Portable Toilets provide convenience to the workers at construction sites and people at outdoor events. Portable toilets can even be installed on flat surfaces to make them wheel chair accessible or can be installed on ramps as well. Above all portable toilets provide much needed convenience at locations wherever there’s no access to indoor plumbing.
- Ease of Installation: Porta Potty can be installed at any location without the need of major plumbing work. They can be installed in city buildings as well as at remote locations. Portable toilets offer high versatility when it comes to providing convenience and comfort to the people at any location.
- Ease of Use and Cost Savings: Portable toilets can accommodate people at any location under any circumstances without spending much as the rental cost is just $200 – $400 per month. For instance, portable toilet can be installed at a public place such as park where there’s no permanent facility and even at a private property to provide comfort to the guests.
We hope the above post will help you save money on Portable Toilet Rental in future and you make more informed decision whenever you need to rent a Porta Potty at your location.
Note: If you are a General Contractor, Heavy Equipment Manufacturer or an Equipment Rental company then join Advanton and advertise your Contracting Business or Equipment Manufacturing company to thousands of Residents across U.S. and generate Leads. Build a Great online presence with a free small business website & business emails.