As a company Google has been offering free products and solutions to the internet users, small businesses and offer many rewarding scholarships to the deserving students. Grow with google is one such initiative of the company to help everyone in America.
It’s a great initiative by Google as it covers everyone from students to small business owners to jobseekers and of course Startups and developers.
As mentioned above Grow with Google is aimed at empowering almost everyone from students to small businesses.
It has online training programs and offers tools for free to help everyone learn digital skills, prepare for jobs, grow business and special programs for military personnel, military spouses and veterans.
Let’s have a look in more detail that what Grow with Google can do for you?
- For Teachers – Empowers teachers with various training programs and tools such as virtual and augmented field trips, training programs on how to use digital tools in the classroom and teach digital basics with a video-based curriculum.
It has everything that you need as a teacher to enhance your teaching skills and empower the students.
- For Students – Can learn digital basics and enhance their skills through everyday problem solving session online. You can get a certificate in IT support to launch your career as a IT support professional.
- For Job Seekers – Can get a G Suite Certification and add it to their resume and also, find jobs near home through google search. Just search for ‘jobs near me’ and google will show you all the jobs that are available.
- For Local Businesses – You can got to ‘gybo.com’ and start taking 3 to 5 minute lessons from google to improve your sales & marketing skills.
You can also list your business on ‘Google My Business’ and create a basic website for your business.
- For Developers – Google has always been a company that has supported developers through various platforms and online training programs.
As a newbie you can learn to code or take your skills to the next well with Google Developer training programs.
Google has tie up with ‘Udacity’ an online training portal that offers training in various programming languages online and so you can apply for the developer training scholarship opportunities and enhance your skills.
- For Startups – Google offers many free tools and training programs to enhance your marketing skills that help your startup grow. You can also join various startup communities and find mentors.
- For Veterans – Google is committed to helping our veterans in changing their lives. Offers free tools and training programs that help veterans and their spouses launch local businesses, find jobs and launch a career in IT support.
Grow with Google working with Non Profits & Local Partners
Under the Grow with Google initiative, Google also works with local partners and Non-profits to help them in their initiatives of helping more and more Americans gain necessary skills in an increasingly digital environment.
Don’t wait for the opportunity to come to you. Start enhancing your skills, learn marketing skills for your local business and find jobs through the ‘Grow with Google’ initiative.