Manufacturers across the globe are trying to cut operational costs, invest in business process improvement and utilize existing resources optimally to increase efficiency, while maintaining high quality and safety standards.
ODOO in the CLOUD $9/user/month – Private CLOUD – Free Customization as needed
Almost every manufacturing company rely on some kind of software to manage business processes such as CRM, manufacturing inventory and processes, accounting, manufacturing planning, finance, purchasing, quality, Human Resources and more.
Disadvantage of using multiple softwares for supporting various business processes is that companies do not have access to all the information through a single window. For small manufacturers the problem becomes even worse when it comes to acquiring expensive licenses from global ERP software vendors and the business keeps suffering.
Realizing the potential of the web and connected business processes global companies such as Toyota, Hyundai, Danone and Singer to name a few have switched to Odoo ERP. Odoo ERP – Manufacurting module helped these global manufacturers predict, plan, execute and streamline their distributed operations that ultimately resulted in overall cost savings of over 30 percent.
- Efficient & Predictive Scheduling feature automated manufacturing orders, purchase orders and stocks in reserve.
- Odoo ERP manufacturing module also helped editing all operations at various levels across the enterprises and addressed the flaws in the business processes.
- Efficient Stock/Inventory Analysis enabled those organizations achieve a higher level of transparency in managing stocks as per the level of production activity during a set period of time.
- Better Material handling and Human Resources feature helped in optimally using the available resources.
- Real-time stock alerts made sure that production and distribution channels do not run out of stock ever.
- Low cost of implementation and quick customization capabilities made sure that cost remains under control at all times.
Why Odoo ERP is an Ideal ERP for manufacturing companies?
Whether ERP software from a global vendor such as SAP or Oracle or an open source version all need customizations to fit the specific business needs of the enterprise. But global vendor products are expensive, need dedicated technical resources at all times to customize modules and maintain that ultimately becomes even more expensive for companies afford such products especially for small and mid-sized companies.
On the other hand being open source Odoo ERP is license free that means no cost to own and use it within your company. The only spending is on implementation and customization which makes it an ideal ERP for the Manufacturing industry.
Besides cost it has other unmatched benefits that no other expensive Closed Source ERP offers such as:
- Offers flexibility to generate multi-level bills of materials, optional routing, version changes and phantom bills of materials. You can also use BoM for kits or for manufacturing orders.
- Advanced Analytics: To track the changes in stock value according to the level of production activities as it progresses through the transformation process.
- Fully integrated with operations so that your core business processes as well as associated business processes remain streamlined and you can control cost at every level.
Considering the above benefits along with the low cost of implementation Odoo ERP for the manufacturing industry is an ideal solution for both small and large enterprises.
If you want Odoo ERP implementation for automating your manufacturing business processes including accounting and inventory for an extremely affordable cost or want to know more about our ERP practices and implementation services, call us on +1(205)624 7254, for Europe +44(203)514 3291 or leave us a message. Our client associate will be in touch with you shortly.